Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia.
Place Christmas orders as early as possible to avoid disappointment!
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-4 working days
- Sydney 2-5 working days
- Brisbane 3-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-7 working days
- Perth 5-12 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Brown Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Château Brown has an opulent bouquet with sensual red cherries, crushed strawberry and raspberry preserve aromas. The oak here is nicely integrated. The palate is medium-bodied with supple tannin, a fine thread of acidity, and impressive weight and body in the body. It needs to develop a little more nuance and complexity on the finish, yet it is harmonious and feels lithe. A seductive Château Brown for sure, one that will give at least a decade of pleasure and will probably be more approachable than some of its peers.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Light and fresh, featuring gentle cassis bush and bay accents amid a core of cherry and raspberry fruit. A little shy on depth but pretty, with a silky finish.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Silky but taut tannins - a superb example from this château. Vanilla bean oak spice and no trace of dryness; elegance and balance with a sexy flourish. Medium drinking, great pleasure. 70% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot.
Blackberry, stone, blueberry and citrus rind aromas and flavors. Full body, chewy tannins and a long finish. Solid young wine.
This balanced wine is soft and ripe yet fresh, with medium acidity. Juicy blackberry flavors lend a richness to the palate, framed by soft tannins.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.