Place Christmas orders as early as possible to avoid disappointment!
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-4 working days
- Sydney 2-5 working days
- Brisbane 3-6 working days
- Adelaide 4-7 working days
- Perth 5-12 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Brown Blanc Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Brown Blanc has a lively, showy bouquet with lime cordial and freshly squeezed grapefruit scents that are neatly entwined with the new oak. The palate is fresh and crisp on the entry, tropical tones of nectarine, Clementine and peach rending this almost drinkable now. It is well balanced and displays fine length, a white Pessac that should give great pleasure over the next 12-15 years.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
This takes a rich approach, with shortbread, salted butter and lemon curd notes, showing plenty of zip from gooseberry and verbena details. The long finish has some pizzazz.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Lemon peel with rich apricot crunch, from 65% Sauvignon Blanc and 35% Semillon. Good weight of clean fruit with touches of spark - just a touch too soft to really grip through the palate. Still an extremely pretty wine.
A tangy white with sliced apple, lemon and pear aromas and flavors. Medium to full body, lovely phenolic tension and a bright finish.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.