Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Boyd-Cantenac Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Boyd-Cantenac has plenty of ripe blackcurrant, bilberry and wild strawberry fruit on what feels quite a lavish and voluminous nose that is determined to make an impression. The palate is medium-bodied with juicy ripe tannin. This is a Margaux with the dials turned up to ten - a huge overarching structure lacquered with black fruit, supported by some quality new oak that lends it sheen. It is a powerful Margaux that deserves a decade in bottle, not a wine of finesse but it has the substance to reward long-term bottle age.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Very good extraction of spicy 81% Cabernet - firm and muscular with very ripe middle fruit and noble tannins to give both length and power. Very good future.
Full and structured with chewy tannins. Plenty of earth and sweet tobacco character. Medium center palate. Should develop nicely.
Dense tannins mark this wine, partnered with black fruit flavors and woody tones. The palate exhibits a good balance between the excellent acidity and a ripe, full structure, finishing fresh.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.