Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Berliquet Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Berliquet is a blend of 75% Merlot and 25% Cabernet Franc picked between 22 September and 9 October, 8-9 October respectively at 35 hl/ha. It has a tight, linear nose at first, precise but tightly-coiled with black cherry and bilberry fruit, a touch of slate in the background. The palate is very well balanced with elegant tannin, nicely pitched acidity, nothing ambitious or outrageous, an almost "courtly" Saint Emilion with grace and style. It should turn into a delicious wine, perhaps one more approachable than others.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Delightfully pure, with great drive, offering a gorgeous beam of cassis, damson plum and raspberry coulis flavors. Though not shy on depth, this has a pretty iron note throughout and a long, floral-edged finish.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Bright and fragrant with dark fruit and chocolate notes. Firm, lifted and long with a chalky note. Good line and tension. Smooth texture and tannins. Limestone grip and freshness on the finish.
Here is a wine with great pedigree near Ausone. Full body, yet fast and agile. The finish lasts for minutes. You see the chalky soil in the wine.
The 2015 Berliquet exudes richness and ripeness. Inky, unctuous and super-concentrated, the Berliquet is laced with the essence of crème de cassis, mocha, sweet oak, spices and vanilla. Forward and undeniably racy, the 2015 captures the flamboyance of the vintage in spades. This is a distinctly ripe style. The blend is 75% Merlot and 25% Cabernet Franc. Tasted two times.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.