Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Bellevue Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Bellevue is a pure Merlot picked on September 17, then a pause for two weeks before picking again from October 4-7. It has quite an intense bouquet with lovely floral tones, crème de cassis mixed with licorice, almost brine-like aromas. The palate is very smooth on the entry with good weight in the mouth, plush but structured underneath with fine tannin and precision all the way through to the minerally finish. This estate deserves greater attention.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Part-owned by Angélus and one of the best ever from this château. 100% Merlot. Succulent fruit but fresh and lively with the limestone terroir apparent. Long, structured finish. Harmonious.
A sexy and beautiful wine with incredible blackberry, dark chocolate and salt character. Full body, chewy and powerful. Great length. 100% merlot.
This wine starts almost sweet and then blossoms into a balanced palate, with great acidity as well as rich black fruits. It is structured and firm while also having a crisp aftertaste.
The 2015 Bellevue is energetic and nicely delineated, especially for such a powerful wine. Crème de cassis, lavender, mint and sweet spices fill out the wine's frame nicely. I very much like the sense of freshness that runs through some of the darker flavors. I expect the 2015 will drink well early. Today, it is super-impressive.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.