Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Bellefont-Belcier Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Bellefont Belcier is a blend of 68% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc and 12% Cabernet Sauvignon cropped at 39 hl/ha. Matured in 80% new oak, it has a sweet, ripe black cherry and boysenberry nose. At the property, the nose showed a little blowsiness, though subsequent samples exuded much more freshness. There is a touch of shoe polish here. The palate is dense and balanced with fine tannins and well-judged acidity. The palate has much more to offer than the aromatics and the lascivious finish is both harmonious and sensual, a touch of spice lingering on the aftertaste. This is a very well-crafted Saint Emilion with panache and class.
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Ripe, modern and packed with fruit in a solid tannic frame. The extraction is well handled. There's a touch of oak on the finish but this has more harmony than in previous years.
The quality of tannin here is really exceptional with ultra-fine tannins and beautiful length. Blackberry and blueberry. Love it.
The 2015 Bellefont-Belcier is bold, powerful and intense, with plenty of black cherry, mocha, smoke, licorice nuances. The style is quite virile and imposing, yet all the elements are in the right place. This is an especially deep Saint-Émilion, with its typical notes of gravitas very much in evidence. There is certainly plenty of personality here. Tasted three times.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.