Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Beau-Sejour Becot Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Beau-Sejour-Becot is a blend of 80% Merlot, 16% Cabernet Franc and 4% Cabernet Sauvignon picked between 5-17 October, matured in 70% new oak barrels. It has a seductive and sensual bouquet with dark berries, blackberry and a subtle marine influence - kelp, perhaps brine. The palate is very smooth, satin-like tannin accompanied by a fresh line of acidity. Harmonious, almost sultry in style and yet there is plenty of freshness on the caressing finish. What a gorgeous Beausejour Bécot. To quote 1980s chanteuse Sade - this is a "smooth operator".
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
This offers the ripe, layered boysenberry and raspberry fruit and velvety tannins of the vintage, with an extra dimension thanks to a racy mineral edge. Judicious toast lets the finish shine.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Deep and reserved on the nose but a fragrant palate. Powerful but refined tannic base. Beautiful smooth texture with the freshness from the limestone terroir. Persistent finish.
A spectacularly rich, hedonistic wine, the 2015 Beau-Séjour-Bécot exudes richness and intensity, with silky, polished tannins that wrap around a huge core of fruit. Dark cherry, plum, mocha, licorice and violet notes flesh out as this voluptuous, modern St.-Émilion shows off its distinctive personality. The 2015 is 80% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Franc and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon partially fermented in barrel. All the elements are simply in the right place. Tasted two times.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.