Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 2-3 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2015 Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The 2015 Bastor-Lamontagne has a pure, honeyed, acacia-tinged bouquet that soars from the glass. The palate is well balanced with a sensual, honeyed texture, well-judged acidity and a smooth, quite concentrated finish. This is one of the best wines that I have tasted from the estate in recent years. Chapeau!
Neal Martin - eRobertParker.com #224 (Apr 2016)
Unlike some other 2015s, this Sauternes shows absolutely no bitterness; it's rich round and sweet, with hints of marmalade botrytis. More dense and pure than some recent vintages. About 90% Semillon with 10% Sauvignons Blanc and Gris, but it doesn't have the terroir to give the richness of other properties. Still, a delicious wine, from grapes picked over five tries, but mainly made from the fruit of the second and third passes.
Pretty Bastor with dried lemon, orange and spice character. Dried mushrooms too. Full body, medium sweet and a phenolic tension.
This wine is ripe, with rich orange-marmalade flavors that are happily cut by bright acidity. It is a beautifully generous wine, with a sharp squirt of lemon at the end.
The 2015 Bastor-Lamontagne is delicate and light on its feet. Lemon confit, chamomile, almonds and mint underpin this airy, refreshing Sauternes. I very much like the sense of understatement and precision here. Readers should expect a feminine, light to medium-bodied style.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and stock availability will be subject to final confirmation.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2018.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.