Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Saintayme Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Saintayme 2014, picked September 29-October 9, is a Saint Emilion of pure Merlot aged in 30% new oak. There is a fragrant bouquet of dark berry fruit with hints of cold stone coming through; elegant and focused. The palate is medium-bodied and structured on the grainy-textured entry. Tarry in the mouth, broody compared to recent vintages, with a slightly austere finish. I like the long aftertaste here that tingles in the mouth. This is a fine contribution to the vintage courtesy of Denis Durantou. Drink 2016 - 2022.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
A vibrant, briary spine runs through the core of crushed plum and raspberry fruit. Subtle spice lines the finish, with the refined structure making this sneakily long.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
A Denis Durantou (l'Eglise-Clinet) brand sourced from St-Etienne-de-Lisse. Enticing cherry, dark fruit notes. Sweet attack. Oak leaves a slightly drying finish but good mid-palate fruit. Certain power with tannins fresh and rounded.
A juicy red with blackberry, licorice and leather character. Full and balanced. Wonderful depth.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.