Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Reserve de la Comtesse Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Réserve de la Comtesse 2014 is a blend of 51% Cabernet Sauvignon and 41% Merlot that comes from a selection made in the winery through blind tastings, including 6% vin de presse. It has a tightly-wound, graphite-scented bouquet that would actually suggest a higher proportion of Cabernet Sauvignon then there actually is. The palate is medium-bodied with edgy, chalky tannin on the entry with plenty of dark berry fruit. There is an insistent grip on the finish that does not offer enormous persistence, but you have the sense of coiled-up energy and so it may gain more depth and breadth throughout its élevage. The black pepper note on the aftertaste is an added bonus. Drink 2019 - 2035
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
The cassis bush and tobacco leaf notes spike a medium-weight core of red and black currant fruit. A hint of iron keeps this grounded in terroir, but this remains generally accessible in feel.-J.M.
Good supple wine - an open and feminine Pauillac showing lovely juicy fruit that will firm up well.
There's a creamy texture to this second wine with tar, blackberry and currant character. Full and integrated with juicy fruits and a long finish. An excellent second wine.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.