2014 Mazzei Fonterutoli Chianti Classico

Delivery Information

Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia

Click here for all Australian freight rates

Typical delivery times - not guaranteed*
  • Melbourne 1-2 working days
  • Sydney 2-3 working days
  • Brisbane 3-4 working days
  • Adelaide 4-5 working days
  • Perth 5-10 working days

For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.

International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.

There are currently no reviews for this product.

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

2014 Mazzei Fonterutoli Chianti Classico

Tuscany, ITALY
$37.99 Bottle
  • Cellar Drink Now - 6 years (2016-2022)
  • ABV 13.5%
  • Closure: Cork

Aged for 12 months in small oak barrels this charming Chianti Classico is produced from 90% Sangiovese and the remaining 10% Malvasia Nera, Colorino and Merlot. Opaque dark red black colour with a bright dark crimson red hue. Fragrant aromas of spicy dark cherries and ripe red currant laced with fresh herbs are followed by some cedar and faint scorched earth end notes. The medium bodied palate racks up the power and richness levels on the 2013 vintage delivering a very savoury flavour profile of dark cherries intermixed with red currant underpinned by spicy cedar, subtle dried herb infusions and some faint earthy leather nuances on the back palate. Bright acidity with slightly dryish but otherwise fine grained perfectly integrated tannins. Long conclusion of spicy dark cherries, red currants, spicy cedar and subtle earthy leather.
Drink over the next 5-6 years.
Alc 13.5%