Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Les Pagodes De Cos Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Les Pagodes de Cos 2014 is a blend of 43% Merlot, 55% Cabernet Sauvignon and 2% Petit Verdot, a selection from the vineyard according to age of vine and the soil. Matured in 50% new oak, it has a clean and precise bouquet, a veneer of blackberry and wild strawberry fruit intermixed with cedar and graphite, the latter becoming more pronounced with aeration. The palate is medium-bodied with a silky smooth entry, well-judged acidity with veins of tobacco and allspice emerging toward the finish that gently fans out. There is already a pleasant freshness in situ that I hope will be retained by the time it is in bottle. Very fine. Drink 2019 - 2030.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate # 218 (Apr 2015)
Fine floral fruit - a touch of Pauillac elegance. Quite fleshy and well-structured with a real sense of place. Attractive yet serious.
Another refined 2014 with super fine tannins, beautiful fruit and impressive balance. Medium body, bright acidity and a clean finish. Solid core of fruit. Second wine of Cos.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.