Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Lacoste Borie Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Lacoste-Borie 2014 is a blend of 67% Cabernet Sauvignon, 23% Merlot and 10% Cabernet Franc picked September 25-October 9 at 33 hectoliter per hectare. It has a very seductive nose in the making, with ripe blackberries and blueberry scents, interwoven with incense and a touch of graphite-more sophisticated than I was expecting. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin. This is an elegant Lacoste-Borie with fine tannin, my only quibble being that the oak is a little too conspicuous toward the finish. Of course, that may be subsumed during the barrel aging. Drink 2018 - 2030.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Lovely Pauillac with blackcurrant fruit and fine balance - 'a wine that sings', according to owner François-Xavier Borie.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.