Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 La Fleur D'Arthus Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
A beautiful intensity of fruit with mineral and chewy tannins. Long and impressive. New wine. Serious.
The Château La Fleur d’Arthus 2014 is aged in 60% new oak and is owned by the Vayron family of Bourgneuf in Pomerol. Here, the aromatics seem a little overdone and there are prune-like scents obscuring the otherwise attractive black fruit. The palate is predictably full-bodied and “big” in style, one sample was a little over-egged, but another demonstrated more finesse.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate #218 April 2015
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.