Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 La Croix de Beaucaillou Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The La Croix de Beaucaillou 2014 is a blend of 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 35% Merlot and 5% Petit Verdot that is raised in 60% new oak. This needs a few minutes to settle down in the glass, which is no problem since Bruno and I always have a good natter about the vintage. There is a sense of nonchalance on the nose, nothing too extravagant, quite "contained" compared to recent vintages but clearly with good concentration that will be more evident post-bottling. The palate is medium-bodied with dense tannin, a little powdery in texture, but I like the symmetry and focus defining the finish. Great potential, though it will require 4 to 5 years to fully assimilate that new oak. Drink 2018-2030.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Well-concentrated, rich fruit with florality and charm from vineyards in the middle of the appellation. No longer a 'second' wine.
Sweet tobacco, dried seaweed and blackcurrants. Full body, velvety textured tannins and an intense finish. Muscular and serious.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.