Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 La Chapelle De La Mission Haut-Brion Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The La Chapelle de la Mission Haut-Brion 2014 is a blend of 45% Merlot, 31% Cabernet Franc and 24% Cabernet Sauvignon. It has a tightly wound bouquet at first with blackcurrant and hints of orange blossom lending a prettiness. The palate is medium-bodied with crisp tannin, a nice underbelly of classicism (emanating partly from the 8% vin de presse) underneath a veneer of ripe black fruit, easing down to a supple, "fruity" finish. Fine, though there is a chasm between deuxième and Grand Vins this year. Drink 2017 - 2027.
Neal Martin - The Wine Spectator # 218 (Apr 2015)
Vibrant blueberry and pastille notes form the core, with good energy from the savory and tobacco accents. Has a lightly chewy edge through the finish, giving this a grippy feel. Tasted non-blind.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Gorgeous nose, open and inviting, with firm fresh fruits, on the perfectly ripe but not overly ripe scale, plum and damson, firm tannins, slightly chewy, this has well controlled extraction, fine tannic structure, with the floating effect in the mid palate that the best estates have mastered so well in 2014 by enhancing the high acidity levels. Perhaps a touch lean, 45% Merlot, 31% Cabernet Franc, 24% Cabernet Sauvignon.
A wine with dark berry and currant character that is juicy and rich. Full-bodied, round, velvety and savory. Second wine of La Mission.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.