Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 L'Extravagant du Chateau Doisy Daene 375ml Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
Unctuous, with almond paste, nectarine and creamed yellow apple notes forming the core, leading to a finish laced with hazelnut oil accents. This tightly coiled version will take some time to unwind. A likely classic in the making.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Extremely rich, almost decadent, very perfumed wine but with lovely balance and creamy white peach and lead pencil notes that last and last.
The L’Extravagant de Doisy-Daëne 2014 has a very intense bouquet of wild honey, acacia and orange blossom that soars from the glass. The palate is unctuous, decadent and powerful – completely living up to its name – with layers of honeyed fruit on the long finish. It is like a super-charged Beerenauslese, somehow retaining immense tension and precision on the finish. For hedonists only. Queue up.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate #218 April 2015
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rate