Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Fratelli Saraceni Libero Chianti – Pre Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
- Cellar 2 - 3 years (2018-2019)
- ABV 12.5%
- Closure: Cork
Made from a blend of Sangiovese, Merlot and Colorino grapes.Deep dark red black tinged colour with a dark red hue. Nosing offers up aromas of dark cherries intermixed with some dried herbs, lightly scorched earth, cedar and spice. Medium bodied the palate has flavours of dark cherries infused with dried herbs over earth and spicy cedar. Fine grained tannins. Savoury finish with an aftertaste of dark cherries, dried herbs, earthy cedar and spice. A very quaffable entry level Chianti.
Drink over the next 2-3 years.
Conditions of Pre Arrival Offer:
- There is no minimum order unless stated.
- All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
- Payment in full is required at time of order to secure these wines at the pre-arrival pricing.
- The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive late November 2016.
- Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined on the Freight Rates page.