Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Clos l'Eglise Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Clos l'Eglise 2014 was picked on 23 September until the 27 September with the last parcel of Cabernet Franc, matured in 100% new oak in 300- and 500-liter barrels. It has a well-defined, expressive bouquet already with subtle wet clay scents infusing the black cherry and blackcurrant fruit, a touch of violet developing with time. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, perhaps a little pinched compared to their Barde-Haut '14 with sappy black fruit on the finish. This is broody and introspective compared to recent vintages, although there is impressive length here and it may merit a higher score after bottling. As I said, at the moment, I would bet on Hélène Garçin-Léveque's Barde-Haut in Saint Emilion being the one to seek out. Drink 2019 - 2032
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Ripe, with a full, fleshy feel to the plum sauce and melted licorice notes, all framed by a ganache edge. A lightly firm woodsy hint hangs on the finish, but this has more than enough fruit to soak that up.-J.M.
Modern polished nose. Medium bodied with juicy fruit. Well-handled extraction. Builds on the palate and finishes with persistence and length.
Extremely attractive core of fruit with a cool, mineral undertone. Full body, firm tannins and a fresh finish.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.