Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Vieille Cure Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château la Vieillecure 2014 feels overripe on the nose, raisin and prune scents rendering the aromatics a little predictable and simplistic. The palate is high-toned, full-bodied, dense and assertive with heady black fruit and plenty of glycerin on the licorice-infused finish. It a turbocharged Fronsac that feels a little labored in comparisons to its peers. Drink 2018 - 2028.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Solid, featuring a kirsch core, framed with licorice and violet notes. Offers ample toast, but this is polished and integrated.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Creamy, dark fruit notes with a hint of cassis. Toasty oak apparent on the palate but explosion of juicy fruit behind. Tannins fine and firm. Sure-fire value this year.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.