Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Valandraud Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Valandraud 2014 does not mess about on the aromatics. There is no holding back here with its plush blackcurrant pastille and vivacious crème de cassis and violet-scents, but as usual, Jean-Luc Thunévin has retained superb delineation and exquisite purity. The palate is medium-bodied with saturated ripe tannin and a keen line of acidity; a sense of symmetry and precision on the finish. It is modern in style for sure, but there is quality and craftsmanship interwoven into this Saint Emilion. This is as sophisticated as anything you will find on the Right Bank. Drink 2019-2035.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Delivers a mouthwatering core of boysenberry and blackberry fruit, with ample anise, fruitcake and plum sauce notes emerging through the flashy finish. Not just flamboyant, as there's a serious graphite spine to keep this honest. A beauty in the making.-J.M.
Predominantly Merlot. Pure and dense on the nose. Cherry, damson notes. Palate equally pure in extract. Rich and smooth in texture and packed with fruit. Tight-knit tannins. Lovely persistence. Little glow of alcohol but balanced by the freshness of the tannins.
A rich wine with fine tannins and fruits. Full body, very polished texture and a wonderful length. There's an attractive mineral and a fresh tobacco character to the wine.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.