Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Troplong Mondot Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Troplong Mondot 2014 is a stylish wine this year. The nose is well defined and elegant with pure blackberry and red plum fruit, fine mineralité and poise here. The palate is medium-bodied with fine, grainy tannin and well-integrated oak. There is a touch of dark chocolate coming through on the finish, but it is lightly sprinkled over the fresh black fruit that possess less fatness than recent vintage, but in my opinion allow the terroir to be expressed. This is a fine Troplong Mondot that should drink well over 15 to 20 years. (Incidentally, another sample was showing not quite as well, but I have used my note taken from the UGC poured by someone at the property). Drink 2019 - 2035
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate # 218 (Apr 2015)
Solid, with plum, anise and blackberry notes allied to an ample but polished structure. Features prominent toast, but the fruit seems to be soaking it up. A lingering graphite hint adds positive vibes.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Rich and intense with chocolate, liquorice and dark fruit notes. Sweet but poised on the palate. Modern extraction but with restraint. Firm, long finish.
This is a big and juicy Troplong. Full-bodied, chewy and rich with fresh sliced plum, chocolate and berry character. Long finish.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.