Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Tour de Mons Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château La Tour de Mons 2014 has a high-toned nose that takes a little time to calm down in the glass-scents of crème de cassis and kirsch, violet scents blooming in the glass. The palate is medium-bodied with supple ripe tannin, good volume in the mouth, exerting a gentle grip and delivering a pleasant saline tang towards the finish. There is some coarseness here, but that will be abraded by the barrel maturation. Fine. Drink 2017 - 2029.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
A red with blueberry and raspberry character. Full body, silky tannins and a long finish. Subtle and concentrated.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.