Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Suduiraut Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
A round, dense, mouthfilling style, with lots of dried apricot and mango notes, layered with praline, dacquoise and piecrust accents. Despite the heft, there's clarity and balance here. An impressive young Sauternes in the making.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Best since 2005? It has a unique style of botrytis intensity yet fresh, agile and bright. It's full-bodied, delicate and refined. The palate is full of figs, spices, dried mushrooms and earth. It lasts for minutes. It makes you want to drink it now!
Marmalade botrytis and smoke mix with ripe peach and honeyed pineapple. Complex and rich, with mouthcoating flavours of ripe peach, mango, honeycomb and tapioca. A rare unctuous quality for Suduiraut in 2014.
The Château Suduiraut 2014 may well be one of the best Sauternes of the vintage. This year, it is a blend of 95% Sémillon and 5% Sauvignon Blanc with a healthy 145 grams per liter residual sugar and 4.5 grams per liter total acidity. It needed some coaxing on the nose so I afforded the sample five minutes of rigorous swirling. It was worth the effort as it reveals intense clear honey and mineral scents that possess exquisite definition, one of those aromatics that stop you in your tracks. The palate is clean and fresh with vibrant acidity, great depth and power as it fans out in glorious fashion on the bravura finish. The phrase “It will knock your socks off” comes to mind, so wear a couple of pairs.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate #218 April 2015
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.