Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Sociando Mallet Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
Fresh, with good cut to the plum and black currant fruit, showing extra tobacco and iron notes on the finish. Has a good shot of toast, but enough fruit and minerality to soak that up. Rock-solid.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Superb concentration of Cabernet fruit; great ripeness and structure. A polished wine with a good future. Never disappoints.
Chewy and rich with serious fruits and a nutty character. Full and long. Excellent length.
The Château Sociando-Mallet 2014 has an outstanding nose: very intense blackberry and raspberry fruit, fine delineation and tension, a real humdinger! The palate is fresh and vibrant with fine tannin, plenty of grainy red berry fruit mixed with cedar and bay leaf, with great conviction on the finish. This is a great Sociando Mallet from Jean Gartreau - expect it to land at the top of that banded score.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate #218 April 2015
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.