Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Siran Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Siran 2014 has perhaps the most sophisticated bouquet that I have encountered at this stage from this upcoming estate. There is real definition and focus here, more precision than recent vintages have shown. The palate is medium-bodied with tensile tannin. There is good acidity, energetic and animated in the mouth with a vivacious finish that has class. This is very promising for the future and it may warrant a higher score in bottle. Hopefully proprietor Edouard Miailhe now has the grand Margaux estate on the right tracks after years of inconsistent performances? This 2014 suggests that is the case. Drink 2018 - 2035.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate # 218 (Apr 2015)
Plum pit, cherry and dried anise notes form the core, with a light mesquite edge starting to emerge on the finish. A pretty, understated style.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Solid core of fruit with chewy tannins and a walnut, chocolate charcter. Full body. Lots of fruit.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.