Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Rouget Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Rouget 2014 must have one of the ripest and opulent Pomerol noses that I encountered during my extensive tastings. Edouard Labruyère's Pomerol gushes out of the gates with plush kirsch and creme de cassis scents. The palate is rounded, decadent and powerful, plus and concentrated in the mouth with grippy tannin, though the finish is missing the precision and finesse to really complete the package. I am intrigued to taste this Rouget in bottle - it is unlike any other recent vintage that I have tried. Drink 2018 - 2032.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
20th vintage under Labruyère ownership. Partly fermented in barrel. Modern, ripe and plush - red fruit and well-integrated vanilla oak. Sweet and juicy on the palate, the oak lingering. Fresh and constructed on the finish.
This is a lively red with bouncy acidity and mineral character besides fruit. Full, tight yet juicy.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.