Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Rol Valentin Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Rol Valentin 2014 is a little reticent at first, but it unfurls nicely in the glass revealing ripe small dark cherries intermixed with blueberry and lavender scents. The palate is ripe and rounded on the entry, a voluminous Saint Emilion, but with requisite acidity to keep everything balanced. It only needs to develop a little more complexity and finesse on the finish. This should drink nicely once in bottle. Drink 2018 - 2030.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Friendly, with soft cherry and plum compote notes, lined with subtle vanilla and black tea accents. The silky finish gains depth with air. Alluring now, and could improve with additional weight.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Supple and seductive. Modern but within reason. Dark fruit and chocolate notes. Plush and finely textured. Firm, persistent finish. Touch of alcohol on the finish.
This shows blueberry and mineral character with a medium to full body, fine tannins and a juicy finish. Always excellent. A juicy wine.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.