Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Rauzan Segla Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Rauzan-Ségla 2014 is a blend of 56% Cabernet Sauvignon, 42% Merlot, 1% Petit Verdot and 1% Cabernet Franc picked between 22 September until 16 October. It has a precise bouquet, nothing incredibly powerful with a touch of cold stone coming through with aeration. This is conservative even for this Margaux estate that usually keeps everything "controlled" out of barrel. The palate is medium-bodied with chalky tannin, crisp acidity, tensile and linear with sappy black fruit towards the finish. I was just seeking more substance to come through on the finish - it just does not quite deliver that knock out blow. Drink 2017 - 2032.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Soft-edged, with plum and black cherry fruit, laced with light sandalwood and tea notes that linger through the supple finish, which gains some extra velvety layers of blackberry and anise with air.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Predominantly Merlot from the plateau. Continues in a classical, elegant mould. Pure and fragrant. Refined tannins and texture. Lovely freshness and length. Structured for ageing but guided by the philosophy of drinkability.
A powerful and dense Rauzan with firm and chewy tannins that are polished and direct. Full body, yet the acid and tannin tension gives the wine impressive length. Will develop wonderfully.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.