Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Potensac Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Potensac 2014 is a blend of 39% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 18% Cabernet Franc and 3% Petit Verdot that includes 13% pressed wine. It was picked between 25 September and 16 October over a total of 14 days. The nose is well defined and classic in style with graphite and cedar infusing the black berry and briary fruit, the Cabernet Franc lending more complexity as it opens in the glass. The palate is medium-bodied with quite noticeable acidity like many in the Médoc, quite lively in the mouth already. There is moderate complexity here and decent length, though it does not evoke a slew of superlatives like Jean-Hubert's finest contributions to the 2014 vintage. Drink 2018 - 2030.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Shows textbook Bordeaux austerity, with racy pomegranate and red currant notes, carried by a bright iron spine. Will unwind slowly but surely.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Deep quite floral fruit - a polished St-Julien style of Médoc. Classy as usual.
It's been a while since I had a Potensac like this. Aromatic, very structured and polished with currant character and wonderful length. Polished tannins. Exceptionally small production for this year.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.