Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Pavie Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Pavie 2014 is a blend of 60% Merlot, 22% Cabernet Franc and 18% Cabernet Sauvignon picked between 3 and 10 October, a lower percentage of Merlot as the vineyard moves towards more Cabernet in the blend. Matured in 80% new oak and 20% one-year old, it has an opulent and delineated bouquet that is heads above the Bellevue-Mondotte. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannin, the Cabernet in sync with the Merlot, silky smooth in the mouth with a plush but not cloying finish. The mineralité shows through nicely, partly because of that higher percentage of Cabernet. This is a different style of Pavie compared to previous vintages and the team were clear in their emphasis on more Cabernet and less oak. The result i.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
A beauty in the making, with gloriously pure boysenberry, raspberry and plum flavors, ample yet thoroughly integrated grip, and lithe acidity that lets the finish flow with an unencumbered feel. Offers chalky acidity.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
60% Merlot, 22% Cabernet Franc, 18% Cabernet Sauvignon. More to the British taste with all that Cabernet (a record for the Cabernet Sauvignon). Long and linear with plenty of freshness. Firmly structured but a touch more finesse than in the past. Saline note on the finish.
A firm and juicy wine with very pretty dark fruit, mineral and floral character. Full body, round tannins and a fresh finish.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.