Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Pavie Macquin Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Pavie-Macquin 2014 is a blend of 85% Merlot, 14% Cabernet Franc and 1% Cabernet Sauvignon cropped between 6 and 14 October at 36 hectoliters per hectare. The nose is actually a distant cousin of Château Canon '14: very pure and delineated, quite sensual thanks to the embroidered 60% new oak. The palate is medium-bodied with fleshy ripe black cherry and blackcurrant fruit, a touch of white pepper lending a little spiciness. There is pleasing density on the finish, if not quite the complexity of either Canon or say, Château Pavie. I actually improves in the glass, gaining more composure and nuance, the aftertaste lengthening thanks to its saltiness. This is a fine Pavie-Macquin that should offer 10 to 15 years of pleasure, possibly more and I expect it will land at the top of my banded score. Drink 2019 - 2032.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Well-packed, with ample boysenberry, blackberry and raspberry flavors that course along, carried by anise and singed apple wood notes that stay reserved through the finish. Squarely fruit-driven, but exhibits great purity and energy.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
85% Merlot, 15% Cabernet. Restrained and undemonstrative but less power and more refinement this year. Fresh and minerally with a clean persistent finish. A Pavie-Macquin with a feminine edge.
A juicy and pretty PM with chocolate, walnuts and dark fruit. Full body, ultra fine tannins and a long and beautiful finish. Very tight and polished.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.