Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Pape Clement Blanc Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Pape-Clement Blanc 2014 is a blend of 50% Sémillon, 40% Sauvignon Blanc and 10% Sauvignon Gris picked between 8 and 23 September. There is a tangible richness, almost decadence on the nose that actually shades the Magrez-Fombrauge Blanc. Lemon curd and dried honey soar from the glass. The palate is very well balanced, powerful in the mouth, a slight viscosity coming through towards the finish that fans out with a sense of confidence and brio. This will be utterly irresistible. Drink 2017 - 2030.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Distinctive, with lemon sherbet and yellow apple flavors, matched to white ginger, brioche and singed macadamia nut notes. Quite creamy in feel, with a paraffin hint at the very end. An overt style, but hard to deny.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
As ever with this wine, there is clear oak barrel influence from the first attack, giving a rich intensity to the stone fruits, majoring on peach and mango. Fairly high alcohol, staying true to the house style but with a very attractive acidity underneath. This is sweet, rich, but with a biting lift.
This is layered and substantial as it should be with dried honey and apple character. Full and intense with layers of fruit. This is a serious white.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.