Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Ormes de Pez Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Ormes des Pez 2014 is a blend of 47% Cabernet Sauvignon, 44% Merlot, 7% Cabernet Franc and 2% Petit Verdot picked from 24 September with the young merlot and finishing around 12 October. It was cropped at 32 hectoliter per hectare. Small red cherries and kirsch form the bouquet, quite forward and perfumed with touches of lavender emerging with continued aeration. The palate is medium-bodied, the tannins succulent for Les Ormes de Pez and imparting a fleshier and more approachable texture. This is nicely balanced with a touch of graphite on the finish lending it an almost Pauillac-like personality. Don't under-estimate this Saint Estèphe. Drink 2019 - 2038.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate # 218 (Apr 2015)
Bright and pure, with a lovely beam of cassis, cherry and lilac notes racing through the focused finish. Good drive.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Fine dense colour and floral, slightly leathery nose. Good length of fruit and will show well in the medium term. Always a good St-Estèphe.
This is really fabulous with weight and length. Fine and chewy tannins. Goes on for a minute or two. Tiny production due to hail storms in May and June.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.