Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Olivier Blanc Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Olivier Blanc 2014 has much more complexity on the nose compared to its red counterpart: mineral-rich citrus fruit with Granny Smith apples and freshly cut pear. The palate is vibrant and animated with an almost shrill opening: a killer line of acidity (reminiscent of Domaine de Chevalier Blanc!) and an almost Muscadet-like, marine-influenced finish. This is a great white Olivier to enjoy over the next 20 years. Drink 2018 - 2035
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Features a brisk lime zest edge running along the edges of green plum, tarragon and mâche flavors. Offers a bright feel, with subtle length.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
The beauty of this wine comes in its persistency, the juicy citrus, nectarine and wet stone crispness that it displays long after the wine has left your mouth. This has long been one of my favourite Pessac white wines, although this year unusually I think the red is a touch more successful, but Olivier is one of my clear châteaux to watch. The aromatics just jump out of the glass. Can it be a coincidence that winemaker Laurent Lebrun was born in the Loire Valley? Certainly there is a clean minerality here, from a blend of Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon, with an emphasis on salinity and tension.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.