Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Nenin Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Nénin 2014 is a blend of 68% Merlot and 32% Cabernet Franc, the highest percentage ever of the latter due to the ripeness. It has a very fine, quite complex bouquet that is one of the finest that I have encountered, the reorganisation of the vines since Jean-Hubert Delon took over in 1997 enhancing the complexity. There is real finesse here, something not always apparent in older vintages in Nénin. The palate is supple and fleshy on the entry. There is a gentle grip on the palate coupled with finesse that is not diminished as its fruit intensifies on the finish. One of the most precise Nénin's that I have encountered at this stage. Drink 2019 - 2035.
Neal Martin -The Wine Advocate # 218 (Apr 2015)
A solid if slightly austere style of Pomerol, with dark cherry and bitter plum notes lined with a hint of charcoal and backed by an iron-edged finish.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
68% Merlot, 32% Cabernet Franc. Owned by Léoville-Las Cases and produced in the same vein. Layered fruit. Touch of Merlot sweetness. Firm, tight structure. Reticent and austere but will definitely age.
A firm and lightly chewy young Nenin with an attractive berry, chocolate and walnut character. Very good length.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.