Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Monbrison Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Monbrison 2014 was showing just a touch of underripeness on the nose compared to its peers. The palate is medium-bodied with supple tannin and well-judged acidity, but the main problem is that it feels rather simplistic and monotone on the finish. It just needs to develop more sophistication and breeding by the time of bottling. Drink 2017 - 2027.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Fresh, with pretty red currant and cherry flavors that glide along, laced with a vibrant iron note that adds length.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Nicely lifted fragrant fruit - shows well the fresh acidity of the vintage. This wines is always in a nicely restrained style; recognisably Margaux.
A red with silky tannins and there's a pleasant core of fruit. Medium body. Medium finish.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.