Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Monbousquet Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Monbouquet 2014 is a blend of 60% Merlot, 30% Cabernet Franc and 10% Cabernet Sauvignon cropped at 35 hectoliters per hectare, matured in 60% new oak and the remainder one-year old barrels. The alcohol comes in at a modest 12.86%. The nose is very backward at the moment with tarry black fruit mixed with cedar reluctantly emerging with aeration. The palate is chewy on the entry but it softens towards the middle with light tannin and a nicely balanced on the finish. Once the aromas begin to gain a little chutzpah, this will be a fine, more classically inspired Monbousquet compared to recent vintages. Drink 2018 - 2029.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
A saturated version, with plum, cassis and cherry flavors that drape themselves over the dense but velvety structure. The long, apple wood-infused finish shows some surprising heft for the vintage.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
60% Merlot, 40% Cabernet. 12.9% alcohol. Creamy, fragrant fruit. Supple texture and tannins. Builds on the finish. Approachable young but mid-term potential.
This is beautiful and juicy with refined tannins, berries, earth and spices. Hints of walnut. Medium to full body. Lovely.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.