Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Malescot St.-Exupery Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Malescot St. Exupery 2014 has a modest nose at first but with aeration is unfurls to reveal raspberry coulis and crushed strawberry scents, floral aromas following soon after. The palate is medium-bodied with a soft, supple entry. This is a fleshy Malescot with a fine seam of acidity and a lattice of lace-like tannin, the fruit turning darker towards the finish, but not quite delivering that knockout punch that you might have found in a more benevolent vintage. Still, this represents a fine Margaux that will be approachable in its youth. Drink 2017 - 2030.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Bright and juicy, with a core of plum, blackberry and black cherry fruit, backed by hints of anise and fruitcake. The apple wood edge on the finish gives this spine. Very solid.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Excellent density of fruit that is slightly smoky and leathery. Always a very individual wine and what it lacks in Margaux charm is made up for in depth of flavour.
Very sexy and refined with blackberries and blueberries. Full-bodied with ultra-fine and integrated tannins.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.