Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Malartic Lagraviere Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Malartic-Lagravière 2014 is a blend of 52% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc and 3% Petit Verdot, representing just 42% of the crop. Yields came in at 42 hectoliters per hectare and the wine underwent a 28 cuvaison. Matured in 70% new oak, it has quite a rich bouquet with blackberry and iodine scents, well defined and turning quite floral with aeration. The palate is medium-bodied with bold, ripe tannins, good depth of fruit with tarry, structured finish. It is a bold Malartic with a bit of chutzpah, though I suspect that it will mellow and attain more finesse with a few years in bottle. Drink 2020 - 2040.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Quite ripe, with a large core of succulent blackberry, raspberry and black currant fruit, enlivened with a good brambly edge and followed by anise and tar on the finish.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Clear breeding and ambition. Damson, pencil lead and wet stones on the nose, full extraction, more so than many others but without losing a sense of vibrancy and grip. This is excellent within the context of the vintage, a real sense of floating above the tannins, one to wait for. 52% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc, 3% Petit Verdot.
This already shows beautiful aromas of blackberries, wet earth, stones and spices. Full-bodied yet polished and refined with a lovely fine tannin texture. Shows wonderful finesse.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.