Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Malartic Lagraviere Blanc Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Malartic-Lagravière Blanc 2014 is a tentative blend of 90% Sauvignon Blanc and 10% Sémillon that represents around half of the total crop. Picked between 10 and 26 September, yields were 36 hectoliter per hectare and after a ten-day cold settling it is currently being matured in 60% new wood, the remainder one-year old. It has a lively and energetic bouquet surfeit with dewy green apple, wet limestone and citrus scents - already vivacious and demanding the imbiber's attention. The palate is fresh and crisp with a keen line of acidity, vibrant citrus fruit with a linear, poised, marine-influenced finish, as might be befitting the label! Excellent. Drink 2017 - 2027.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
On the softer side, with makrut lime, tarragon and Chartreuse notes layered gently together and backed by a youthful twinge of green plum on the finish.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
For fans of a fairly crisp style of Pessac white in this particular vintage, this has clean lines and a savoury touch to the stone fruits, with the rounding out of the oak barrels (60% new). Good grip, plenty of drinking pleasure ahead. 80% Sauvignon Blanc, 20% Semillon, 14%abv, 36 hl/h. Michel Rolland now also consulting for the white wines at this property.
Beautiful intensity of sliced limes, slates, stones and citrus. This is a serious white as always.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.