Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Lynch Bages Blanc Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Blanc de Lynch Bages 2014 is a blend of 52% Sauvignon Blanc, 28% Sémillon and 20% Muscadelle raised in 45% new wood. It has a crisp, fresh pear and green apple-scented bouquet, the oak neatly disguised. The palate has a twist of bitter lemon on the entry, with good weight in the mouth and is lively and quite spicy toward the finish with a touch of lemongrass on the aftertaste. Not bad at all. Drink 2016 - 2022.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate # 218 (Apr 2015)
Dense and tangy with dried pineapples, lemon rind and hints of stone. Full-bodied, flavorful and bright.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.