Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Lilian Ladouys Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Lilian-Ladouys 2014 is a blend of 55% Merlot, 40% Cabernet Sauvignon, 4% Cabernet Franc and 1% Petit Verdot cropped at 44hl/ha. Aged in 30% new oak from several cooperages, it veers towards fleshy red berry fruit on the nose with hints of dried herbs and sous-bois lending personality, something to talk about. The palate is medium-bodied with tobacco infused black fruit, masculine in style with good backbone and impressive precision on the finish. This Saint Estèpe cru has seen a rapid improvement in recent years and this is another fine wine to add to their roster. I expect the bottle sample to land at the upper end of the band and continue the upswing in fortunes since its acquisition by Jacky Lorenzetti. Drink 2019 - 2032.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate # 218 (Apr 2015)
A bright, high-pitched style, with bitter cherry, Campari and pomegranate fruit, followed by an iron hint and a floral finish. Shows good purity, but needs to fill in a bit.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
This is a very serious and structured wine from here. Best ever? Full, chewy and structured. Plenty of fruit. Chewy.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.