Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Leoville Barton Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Léoville-Barton 2014 is a blend of 83% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Merlot and 2% Cabernet Franc picked between 25 September and 8 October and matured in 60% new oak. This is clearly richer and more opulent than the Langoa Barton with small dark cherries, a touch of boysenberry and cedar, more immediate than its "little sister". The palate is sweet and sappy in the mouth with concentrated black fruit, hints of liquorice coming through on the finish that fans out with a bit of brio. It does not quite possess the clinical precision of Léoville Las-Cases, but there is certainly a lot of substance and length here. Lilian Barton can rightly be proud of this. Tasted on three occasions. Drink 2019 - 2040.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Mouthfilling from the start, with lovely plum sauce, steeped fig and blackberry coulis flavors, lined with warm ganache notes and carried by ample but polished tannins. Features a tarry edge at the end, but maintains a rather polished feel overall. A lovely wine, once again.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Very fine natural concentration of pure Cabernet-dominated vineyard fruit. More closed than Langoa, severe to start with, but a wine of great clarity, depth and class. Fragrance and florality to come - all in balance for a fine future.
A very fine and linear Barton with bright raspberries and cherries. Full body, ultra-fine tannins and a long, beautiful finish. Sleek and racy.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.