Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Le Gay Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Le Gay 2014 has a tightly wound bouquet with subtle tertiary scents, woodland aromas infusing the red and black berry fruit. This is a more classic take of this Pomerol cru. The palate is very well balanced with fine, supple tannins and nicely judged acidity. It is a dialled back Le Gay compared to recent vintages, one that maintains satisfying balance, if not the peacock's tail that has adorned other vintages. It's no "2010", a wine that I consider a benchmark for the estate, but it will drink nicely over the next 10 to 15 years. Drink 2017-2027.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Principally Merlot fermented in barrel. Rich and ripe. Tannins firm but refined. Oak not quite fully absorbed. Touch of dryness on the finish.
Serious fruit with ripeness and pretty tannic texture. We will see.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.