Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau LaTour Martillac Blanc Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Latour-Martillac Blanc 2014 has voluminous nose: tinned pineapple intermingling with white peach and citrus aromas, but perhaps missing the killer delineation of its peers at this point. The palate is well balanced with a dab of sour lemon on the entry. It gently builds in the mouth, mustering more and more precision until the finish that delivers lemongrass mixed with orange zest notes. This will be fascinating to revisit after bottling. It does not quite know what it wants to do at the moment hence my conservative score, however it may evolve into a very fine white Pessac-Léognan that will exceed my score. Drink 2018 - 2032.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Features a plump core of white peach and lemon granita, offset by honeysuckle and tarragon notes. Shows a twinge of lime on the finish.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Again, wild Sauvignon character, savoury herbs, grassy citrus, great persistency, high acidity, one for the purists. The blend is 70% Sauvignon Blanc, 30% Semillon, 13%abv, 25% new oak barrels, and a very low ph of 3.1 giving a real uplift but with a corresponding narrowing in the mid-palate. High yield of 48hl/h.
Dense and silky texture for a white with sliced apple, pear and stone character. Full and solid. Texture of a red wine. Solid.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.