Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Larcis Ducasse Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Larcis-Ducasses is a blend of 85% Merlot and 15% Cabernet Franc cropped at 37.5 hectoliter per hectare between 1 and 14 October. It has a strangely "distant" nose that is difficult to engage with at first, then a wave of super-ripe crème de cassis and blueberry fruit whose purity cannot be denied. The palate is full-bodied with soft ripe tannins, plush in the mouth with well-judged acidity, a touch of mineralité on the finish. Again, this is a modern style of Saint Emilion delivered with oodles of panache. This will be no more, no less than "delicious". Drink 2019 - 2035.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Features cherry, creamed strawberry and red licorice notes that seem almost too easy at first, but then the back half kicks in, with a chalky spine and extra energy. Pure and long.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
85% Merlot, 15% Cabernet Franc. Managed by Nicolas Thienpont. Expressive, dark fruit-cassis aroma and flavour. Powerful but refined tannins matched by abundant fruit. Fresh and poised. Lovely length and precision. Delicious.
This has a dark fruit, blueberry with limestone and mineral character. Raisin skin. Full body, firm tannins and a firm and long finish. Tannic and lively.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.