Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Langoa Barton Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Langoa Barton 2014 is a blend of 54% Cabernet Sauvignon, 34% Merlot and 12% Cabernet Franc cropped between 25 September and 8 October and raised in 60% new barrels. It has a backward nose that is tightly buttoned down: hints of blackberry, briary and cedar developing with time. The palate is harmonious with fine tannins, good density here for a Langoa Barton with new oak beautifully interwoven and filling out the finish. This is an impressive Langoa Barton, one of the most under-rated crus in Saint Julien. It's one that will surprise a few people once in bottle. Drink 2019 - 2035.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
Sappy kirsch and blackberry coulis notes form the core, with ample tar, ganache and bramble flavors filling in the finish. Displays lots of chewy grip but has the flesh to match. Rock-solid. 91-94 points
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Finely concentrated flavours after a floral, black fruits nose - cassis-driven Cabernet with lots of middle fruit and elegant structure. Very good future as always for Langoa.
A beautiful young wine with raspberries and plums. Full, round and juicy. So much berry character. Round tannins and bright acidity.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.