Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Lagrange Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Lagrange 2014 has a perfumed nose with blackcurrant pastille. It is well defined with nicely integrated oak, black rather than red fruit with a pleasant touch of graphite. The palate is medium-bodied with supple, ripe black fruit and a keen line of acidity. It does not quite possess the weight and concentration of its peers. It is balanced but it needs to muster more substance during its élevage. A second and third example confirmed my findings, a Lagrange that needs to pull its socks up by the time of bottling. Drink 2018 - 2030.
Neal Martin eRobertParker.com # 218 (Apr 2015)
An elegant style, with pretty blueberry and warmed cherry notes gliding along the relatively supple structure. Lightens up a bit on the finish, but a good stony edge keeps this honest.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Attractive Cabernet-Merlot fruit with the slightly understated elegance that is true to Lagrange. Lovely fragrance and beautiful depth of fruit; elegant harmony.
A tight and very fine wine with a blueberry and blackcurrant character. Medium to full body, firm tannins. Polished Lagrange style here.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.