Spend $200 & get free delivery to most of Australia
Click here for all Australian freight rates
- Melbourne 1-2 working days
- Sydney 1-2 working days
- Brisbane 3-4 working days
- Adelaide 4-5 working days
- Perth 5-10 working days
For express service, call 1800 069 295 for a quote.
International deliveries click here We cannot ship to all countries.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
2014 Chateau Labegorce Pre-Arrival Offer
Subscribe to stock alerts
Please enter your email address to receive stock alerts for this product:
The Château Labégorce 2014 is a blend of 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 48% Merlot and 2% Petit Verdot and matured in 50% new oak. The nose is well defined and focused, tensile blackberry and boysenberry fruit embroidered with fine mineralité. Good start! The palate is medium-bodied with supple ripe tannin, saturated black cherry and raspberry fruit with a gentle, silky finish that just needs a little more backbone. That is a minor quibble for what could be an excellent wine from this fast-improving Margaux estate. Don't be surprised if it merits a higher score in bottle. Drink 2019 - 2035.
Neal Martin - The Wine Advocate # 218 (Apr 2015)
A touch airy, with damson plum, pomegranate and violet notes, backed by a light savory whiff on the finish. Fills in a bit on the back end.
J.M. - Wine Spectator
Rich density of fruit typical of Labegorce. Big broad flavours that are robust but still with some Margaux elegance. Good future.
A very classy young red with super classy tannins. Medium to full body, fresh fruit and bright acidity.
Conditions of Pre-Arrival Offer:
1. There is no minimum order unless stated.
2. All wines are 750ml unless indicated otherwise.
3. Once received, all orders will be confirmed with suppliers and then an invoice issued - payment will be due on receipt of this invoice.
4. The wines are being shipped in refrigerated containers and are due to arrive in late 2017.
5. Nicks Wine Merchants reserve the right to pass on any changes in Government duties and taxes and delivery charges from the date of order to the date of final delivery of the wine.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Delivery charges may apply - these can be determined by visiting the Freight Rates page.